Monday, November 4, 2013

A Month of Photo A Day Challenge

In October, my husband and I decided to do the Fat Mum Slim Photo A Day Challenge. I have done the challenge before and blogged my photos each day. This month I decided I would wait to do a round up of the shots at the end of the month on here, but I posted everyday on Instagram and Facebook.

The daily prompts for the month were:
And here is my month worth of photos!

I was very honoured to have my photo on October 16 chosen in the Facebook FMS Photo A Day Fab Four for the prompt Leafy. Many of the photos submitted each day are amazing and I do not envy the admin's who choose 4 each day to feature in the Fab Four.  Just look at the amazing photos featured alongside mine in the grid below.

I missed a couple of days but we had a lot of fun finding something to fit the prompt each day and it gave us something else to do other than watch tv...

Not sure I will be able to keep up with the November challenge, but I may do a photo here or there. What a fun community Fat Mum Slim has created!

Have you participated in a fun photo challenge on instagram or facebook?

No comments: