Monday, May 19, 2014

A Day With The Tim's

Last Saturday I had the pleasure of spending the day with Tim Pascoe and Tim Williams talking, learning, living photography.

Shooting, editing, work flow, tips, tricks, lessons learned. It was a hugely fruitful day learning and listening. Meeting new friends. Feeding my already growing passion.

Light. The story. Creating drama. Clean lines. Finding and creating clean backgrounds. Using the hand-light-finder. Shadows and highlights.

Not to mention the wonderful models we had to shoot at the beautiful location, McCarrs Creek. I can't believe the wonderful captures I was able to create it bright bright sunlight and also under the shade of the beautiful Mortan Bay Figs.

I learnt so much!

Thanks Tims!


The Details:
Tim Pascoe ~ Photographer
http://www.timpascoeweddings.com/workshops/
Workshop, May 2014
Location: Warriewood, NSW Australia
"After 14 years of shooting professionally I have realised that not only do I love to be the one taking the photos, but I love seeing people passionate about photography and grow as a photographer. Over the years I have seen the industry change dramatically and have had to adapt as it changes. It's my desire to see people who are passionate about photography in it for the long haul and able to stay relevant, but true to yourself. 
If you are wanting to make a career of photography or are already a professional photographer and wanting to equip yourself for the journey ahead, then I hope we will see you at the next workshop."

No comments: